Happy Easter Messages for Card and greetings
Happy Easter Messages for Card and greetings, what messages to write on easter card and greetings. here we collect 50+ Happy Easter Messages for Card and greetings to write and sent to your friends and family.
Easter is just across the corner; how are you going to wish your buddies and loved ones a Happy Easter? Sure, you could send a mass textual content to all of us on your phonebook that just has the widespread message: “Happy Easter, I hope you have a first-rate day!”It takes handiest a minute to kind this into your telephone and send to all, but you need to likely take some time to do or say some thing a bit greater private to the ones which you are truly close to.
There are a few exceptional methods you can pass about this, but the essential ways could be to ship cards within the mail, ship electronic mail playing cards (or e-cards), or create a custom meme (image with text) for all people and publish it to their profile on anything social networking site(s) you operate.
Sending greeting cards with Easter messages might be the option that could be maximum favored and could in reality display you’re considering the recipient.So if you plan on sending a greeting card, what will you write internal of it? Whether it’s miles an extended be aware or something quick and sweet, anything coming instantly from your heart will be felt via theirs.Read through the following samples for some first-rate Easter messages:
Sentimental Happy Easter Messages
This is probably the best, and safest, route if you are sending the card to older people such as Grandparents.
- Thinking of you and wishing you a very Happy Easter!
- Wishing you the happiest of Easters, and I am missing you dearly. Easter’s not quite the same without you near me. I love you and Happy Easter!
- May your Easter be filled with happiness and embellished with the love from all of those near to you.
- You may be far from sight, but not far from our thoughts. Happy Easter, hugs and kisses from all of us!
- Of all the things to do today, you are one of the first to whom I wanted to say Happy Easter!
- READ MORE ON EASTER
Funny Happy Easter Messages
If the recipient of the card has a good sense of humour, go ahead and go there. Use jokes, or just clever wording.
- I heard the Easter Bunny played a dirty trick this year. Don’t eat the Milk Duds. Happy Easter. You’re welcome.
- This is one of the few holidays where we have a good excuse to ditch our diets! So trade your beans for jelly beans, and your eggs for Cadbury eggs. Live a little, will ya? Happy Easter!
- You know, the Playboy bunny used to be the Easter bunny until he visited your house one year. Yeah, he said his name was Penis Cottontail. Instead of asking what happened, I’m just going to say Happy Easter. Be good.
- Happy Easter, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! This leaves your opportunities wide open.
- The real reason the Easter bunny hides the eggs: He doesn’t want everyone to know he’s been screwing a chicken!
Religious Happy Easter Messages
Easter is a religious holiday, plain and simple. Religious cards are perfectly appropriate, but may be more appreciated by those who are religious.
- May the blessings of the Lord fill your home this Easter, and each day thereafter.
- Happy Easter! Don’t forget to thank Jesus Christ for this beautiful day!
- He has risen! Happy Easter!
- May this joyous Easter day bring blessings and happiness to you and yours.
- Nobunny loves you like Jesus! Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages for Kids
Kids love the Easter Bunny, so it should come as no surprise that they would appreciate cards that mention the Easter Bunny and any of the goodies that he brings!
- The Easter Bunny knows that you are eggs-tra special, and so do we! Have a very hippity, hoppity Easter!
- We hope your Easter is filled with love, and your belly is filled with jelly beans and chocolate! Happy Easter!
- What was the Easter Bunny doing at our mall? He was HOPPING for your Easter gifts! Happy Easter!
- We hope your basket is overflowing with candy and your heart is overflowing with love this Easter. Happy Easter!
- Hoppy Easter to the cutest, coolest chick around!
- May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday.
- I hope this Easter holiday fills your home with peace, joy, and plenty of colorful Easter eggs.
- Easter symbolizes the renewal of life. I wish you and your family the renewal of life, love, and happiness.
- May you feel the bright, joyful blessings God has to offer you during this Easter holiday.
- May the spirit of the Lord fill your home this Easter and all the rest of your days.
- Wishing you a very Happy Easter that is filled with plenty of love and happiness.
- Wishing you and your family the happiest Easter of all. God bless you now and always.
- Here’s to hoping this Easter holiday brings your family health, happiness, and lots of love.
- Sending you joyful hugs this Easter. May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
- May the Lord bless your home with happiness and unwavering faith this Easter.
- Easter is more than just eggs and candy. It is also about peace, love, and family.
- Wishing you an Easter that is bright, happy, and filled with the contentment of the Lord.
- Easter teaches us the meaning of faith and what it is to feel the Lord’s blessing in our lives.
- Wishing you a Happy Easter that is just as bright and joyful as the sprint time air around you.
- May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family.